Client Care Representative – Lawrence, KS
Are you a problem-solver who is motivated by challenges and enjoys taking initiative?
Are you enthusiastic about providing top-notch customer service?
Would you be interested in working for an established conferencing provider that is constantly developing innovative solutions?
If so, please read on!
As a Client Care Representative, you will make a difference to our clients by developing and maintaining client relationships that promote retention and loyalty. We will count on you to work closely with our clients to make sure they are satisfied with their services and handle issues and concerns when they arise. You will also act as a liaison between our internal teams and our clients to ensure each customer receives the best conferencing experience every time they work with Connex.
As you can see, we are invested in developing long-term relationships with our clients and we can’t do this without top-quality employees!
• Minimum 5 years of client support experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent judgement skills with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Excellent problem resolution skills
• Acute attention to detail
• Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organization levels
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal skills
Ready to join our team?
Please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!